The v-APP is a multi-media, interactive visual sales, and marketing presentation tool platform designed solely for hotel merchandising.
Applying the v-APP suite of interactive products to target property business markets or to present to clients and prospects dramatically increases RevPAR by eliciting emotional responses from audience viewers.
HvM’s suite of applications aims to drive active interest for property business segments to include bridal, meeting, social function, corporate event, business markets. These tools empower sales and marketing professionals to connect immediately with clients, prospects, meeting planners, and vendors in the above market segments.
Each product delivers interactive, dynamic and visual components directly embedded within the application. These integrated hypermedia elements include video, interactive charts, floor plans, and other visual information prompting viewers to explore your property more thoroughly.
1. Saves thousands of dollars by limiting print costs
2. Easy updates ensures relevant property information
3. Extends marketing reach of property with ease
4. Linked to property’s booking engine to capture direct bookings
5. Increased conversations as a result of quick turnaround time
6. Prospects who are environmentally conscious will appreciate the property’s eco-Friendly™ efforts
First impressions matter. Presentation matters. Increase your audience’s attention and their likelihood of booking will increase; when presentations lack so does RevPAR.
v-APP™ applications are designed to powerfully impact viewers by:
1. Interactively engaging audiences to increase time spent in property review.
2. Multimedia Design to capture and retain audience attention.
3. Creating a single point of reference for all property details, information and documents.
Boosting productivity by incorporating the v-APP into the sales and marketing process shifts focusing time commitments to prospects who are truly interested by:
1. Filtering out lukewarm prospects with virtual property walk-throughs first prior to site visit.
2. Assisting the prospect to visually understand the potential of the property to meet their needs.
3. Making property documents (menus, contracts, charts, etc.) accessible to prospects from within the v-APP.